New Cam, Not quite Finished

bigbucks

Reaction score
HH , slick little unit. Gotta love that clear case. If the critters get curious as to how a homebrew cam works, they can check out the guts. I wouldn't even camo it By the way, I got the sensors today. THANKS-A-BUNCH. What case is that and where did you get it?

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. I FINALLY figured out how to do some SIMPLE polystyrene molding and this had my first attempt at any components for a box.

shadow

Reaction score
cool...but is that light coming out of the top? and if it is what would be purpose be since the camera looks like an Owl PF?

Osagehunter

Reaction score
It looks nice HH! I like that camo job, looks like you took some time to line up the tree bark pattern. Is that 200 mph tape? I used some on my cam and it turned out ok. I thought that the gloss would be noticable but I strapped it to a tree outside and it looks great. You're getting high tech by molding your own polystyrene. How are you doing that? It looks like a heat and bend process. I have done that with polycarbonate also for some unique shapes.

ghoot

Reaction score
Looks great HH!  So where do you get the plastic material?  I've gotta try something like that!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom