New cam pic

Zeke

Reaction score
I just about have my 2nd cam finished. Waiting on the silcon to dry for the holes in the cover. I used a 6x6x4 PVC electrical box...didnt think it would fit at first but I managed to get it all in. Z

OK...here it is. Thanks for the help knobby!!!!!

(Edited by Zeke at 3:06 pm on Feb. 2, 2002)

sven

Reaction score
Depending on what photo editing software you are using, there should be an option to resize the picture.  In some it's hidden.  Try doing a "Save As..." from the file menu.  There might be a button at the bottom that says Advanced.  This could give you options to compress or resize the picture.  

Tell us what software you are using and more than likely someone will know exactly what to do.

Zeke

Reaction score
The scanner I'm using is a Visioneer PaperPort 3100b. I've tried downsizing it with its software and I've also tried using the Kodak Imaging software that came on my PC, but everytime I try to save it...it comes back up the original size.   I scanned the cam itself...would that be why its not letting me resize it?  And I scanned it at 75 dpi and saved it as a jpg.  Z

(Edited by Zeke at 1:07 pm on Feb. 2, 2002)

Zeke

Reaction score
Yeah I cropped it..and its 261kb.  Z

Zeke

Reaction score
knobby..I tried PMing you so I wouldnt waste space on the forum but I guess it didnt go thru. When I open it from My Documents it comes up at about 5"x5" on my 15" monitor. Z

davered1

Reaction score
Zeke,

I use photosuite and after I resize it I have to resave photo. Are you resaving it?

1 question about moving the board rather than sanding the front down(of PIR).

How do you still use existing switch to flip back and forth from chime to alarm to get your 5 sec and 30 sec delay?

(Edited by davered1 at 7:28 pm on Feb. 2, 2002)

Zeke

Reaction score
Most of the time I just leave it in the Chime mode. I dont have my cams pointed at a food source..just on trails. If I wanted..I could just pull sensor out to get to the switch..its not in permanent.  
 I did the camo on it today..looks pretty good. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow in the daytime to post. I tried taking one inside tonite after I finished but with the cheap digi cam I'm using it didnt turn out good.  Z

TruShot

Reaction score
This is my newest pic. This was the last pic on hte roll. Something got stuck after I tested the camera when I put the new film in and my camera took 24 strait pictures of an empty field and I didn't know it. Somehow it stopped with one picture left enough to get him on film. Pretty lucky.

(Edited by TruShot at 10:15 am on Feb. 24, 2002)

homer

Reaction score
almost worth a whole roll of film to get a pic like that. hope your camera working for you now.

woodseye

Reaction score
Good Pic! That golden sunlite....almost like you planned it.

woods

TmKarren

Reaction score
Nice picture.  I need a picture of something besides deer.  Thanks for posting it..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom