New Chat Room Here

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I set up a free chat that is HTML based for now until I can find something better. You can refresh the page manually or it does it automatically every 10 secs.

http://mercury.beseen.com/chat/rooms/t/20369/

There is also a link at the top of every forum page to get to the chat room.

You won't be able to insert pics so you'll have to just post the pic www. address and then copy and paste it into your browser to view the pic. Links work the same way.

Let's give it a whirl and see if we can get some people in there. So point your personal confuser mouse at the link and I'll see you in the chat.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I set up a free chat that is HTML based for now until I can find something better. You can refresh the page manually or it does it automatically every 10 secs.

http://mercury.beseen.com/chat/rooms/t/20369/

There is also a link at the top of every forum page to get to the chat room.

You won't be able to insert pics so you'll have to just post the pic www. address and then copy and paste it into your browser to view the pic. Links work the same way.

Let's give it a whirl and see if we can get some people in there. So point your personal confuser mouse at the link and I'll see you in the chat.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I couldn't get in, the password for the Forum and Chat or the same right?

I used the "Forgot you Password" feature and cut/pasted the returned password email notification but still NO ! ! !

I tried to use Tinhorn and create a new Password (must for the Chat site) but it said Tinhorn handle was already taken !!!

???

Tinhorn

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Tinhorn,

The chat and forum are different websites and have different log ons. The chat is part of the BeSeen community so we have to share handles with all of them. Try Tinhorn22 or something close, we'll recognize you.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
WELL! ! !   my name's taken! ! !

I'd never trust whatever a Tinhorn says......

That's for sure!

Tinhorn,    er a   GreenHorn   or maybe TinEye,  Decisions Decisions Decisions

Fubar

Reaction score
Mine was taken too so I just added a number after my handle.               Fubar

Top Bottom