New Cmo material to help keep um' hidden...

9toes

Reaction score
Dan is this the stuff you told me about?

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
9 Toes... Yes it is... Its very neat stuff, But Bulky ok for flat surfaces, but curved areas tough to use...

MR. Pike Gave me a heads up on it. I think he shyed away from it also.

Dan

MrPike

Reaction score
OBH is right- really tough stuff to use on curved surfaces. I got some free samples in the mail to test out. The stuff with the deeper bark patterns isn't even close to being flexible enough to do a box like we use.

The shallower depth patterns are a lot more flexible, but in my opinion nothing near as flexible as they make it look like with that advertisement. Might be okay for use just to cover the front surface of the box and paint or 3D camo the rest.

Plus, the stuff is sold in fairly large sheets and is kind of pricey. After messing around with it for a while I decided to get mine dipped.

bearboy

Reaction score
I have used aresol spray glue and natural vegeatation to create life like looking goose blinds, have not tried on cams yet (not finished) system is very flexible, easily chaged to match habitat, 3 dimensional, fast and easy you could do it at your cam site. Give it a try and let me know.

bearboy

Reaction score
I have used aresol spray glue and natural vegeatation to create life like looking goose blinds, have not tried on cams yet (not finished) system is very flexible, easily chaged to match habitat, 3 dimensional, fast and easy you could do it at your cam site. Give it a try and let me know.

tony r

Reaction score
have you guys tried boiling this stuff? boil it till its super hot & with gloves form it & hold it with something till it cools. works on alot of plastics. tony

Latest Posts

Top Bottom