New D-370 pics

Dbworld

Reaction score
That camera does a nice job doesn't it?  

How far are those coons?  Your night pics are really good.

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Around 10-15 feet. The deer licking the mineral blocks a small buck in velvet:toast-yellow:

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics ******. I see you don't use an aux. flash with yours. Night pics are still good. Thanks for sharing. MC.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Those are some great pics!  So you don't have slave flash set-up?  Night pics still turned out pretty good.  Are you going to post some pics of your cam?

(Edited by SIMPLEARKANSAN at 9:58 pm on May 29, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
Still waitng for the mail ..........  They better hurry !!!

Nice pics HH

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
I love Brian's double pic mode with a digital. The shots are 10 sec. apart, and with a capacity of about 54 pics on a 32meg card this works great. The one I have in it now will only take abt 25-27, 16 meg, so I put it on single. All have been with a 5 min delay between double pics. I love digitals. Knew what I had before I left the woods.
:dancinred:

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Nice Clear Pics!  Mine has been done for a week, just haven't had the time to get it out there yet!! How many pics can you get before the Batteries die? I am using 1700 mah NiMH batteries in mine, I was hoping they would last long enough to fill up a 32 MB card!

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Longer than 32meg card. Mines been out since Sunday and still showed full charge after 38 pics. Coarse could have died 5 min. later

Dbworld

Reaction score
I got (estimating..but pretty sure I'm being conservative) over 300 pics.  Granted only 70 or so were wildlife.  Most were Family members walking by in the dining room.  I was also using the screen a lot, when in the house, to play with settings and delete all the butt pics.  And 1600 mah nimh batteries lasted a week.  I think on a tree in the woods I'd get quite a bit longer.          

(Edited by Dbworld at 8:49 am on May 30, 2002)

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics.  Looks like a winner for a inexpensive digital.

Keep'um coming.

coyotebandit

Reaction score

What white balance setting did you have your camera set to? Also, I found how to turn off the sound, but how do you turn off the LCD?

Have you tried adjusting the Metering mode & exposure compensation settings?

Thanks

CB

chili

Reaction score
Great Pics HH!  I'm wanting to get a little more comfortable with these 35mm cams before I go sticking a hot iron to a $200 digital camera. I'm saving up for one though. Looking forward to that day.  You've got a great looking cam.

Dbworld

Reaction score
To turn off the LED preview there is a setting that I believe is on the same menu as turning off the sound, that i think is right under the sound menu option when the camera door is open.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Just checked the cam over the weekend. I got 69 pics on a 32 MB card, the battery was dead on the camera when I checked it, but it did fill up the card first. Looks like I'm getting a little flash bleed from the reflector setup, I'm rebulding the whole thing using a pelican 1050 once I get it. I was pretty happy with the pics, I got a lot of false ones, but I did with my film cam also. The flash could be stronger, but if you get it close to the trail(10-15 yds), it works good. This is just a sample of the pics I have.

Click on D-370 pics

http://photos.yahoo.com/coyotebandit/

(Edited by coyotebandit at 8:50 am on June 10, 2002)

FLBowhunter

Reaction score
those Owl pictures our neat...never saw them on a game camera before.  Is that a mineral lick area?  Nice lookin pics.

-Scott-

Latest Posts

Top Bottom