New Deer Scent for 2002 season

horntagger

Reaction score
Well deer season is Three Months away and each year I always like to try something new dealing with scents. This year I believe I am going to try HAWGS LIMITED Buck Fever Synthetics http://www.hawgslimited.com/

Has anyone used this type of scent before or how about the video? Negative or Positive let me know.

Here is some of the information on the website. Lots a big claims, I guess I will find out.

For 50 years, scent companies used the bodily fluids of penned whitetails, and some, the glands from dead deer, to bottle products intended to lure in big bucks.
Many hunters however, discovered that their bottles of scent potions made a significant number of bucks bolt for cover; leaving skeptical scent hunters feeling the only bucks "lured" were those from their wallets.
But now as we enter the millennium, a new Synthetic Scent phenomenon is revolutionizing both the deer scent industry and hunter success. Buck Fever Synthetics from Hawgs Limited has unleashed the power of 21rst Century scent technology in a Synthetic Scent SystemTM that has been unquestionably proven by tens of thousands of top hunters across North America. In fact, the phenomenal success of the Buck Fever Synthetic System is spreading like a wildfire among savvy hunters; making it the fastest growing scent systemin the nation today.
Why? Simply because it’s unique chemical formula works unlike any other scent product at consistently luring in big bucks without the negative responses commonly associated with penned deer based products.
How? All the synthetic success secrets to help you understand this phenomena are revealed in the following web pages. And when used properly, this cutting edge information will give you the new power to consistently make deer come to your setups.
It's the smartest and easiest way to "bait" in your buck!
So we invite you to explore our site and learn technically how to become part of the new breed of hunters entering the millennium of deer hunting savvy by using synthetic smarts for more buck hunting success… and how you can help preserve the image of hunting so that your grandkids can also enjoy the magic of hunting the whitetail in your footsteps.

That seems to be the big dilemma for hunters this season. The crucial question of what will help them harvest their big bucks - A pound of hunter’s luck, or an ounce of synthetic smarts?
For thousands of savvy buck hunters it’s a simple answer; luck is about as dependable as not raining on opening day while smarts works on your side everyday you go hunting. Smart hunters will bet on using their scent smarts over dumb luck any time. And one of the smartest things many hunters have discovered in recent years for taking big bucks is the Buck Fever's synthetic scent from Hawgs Limited.
Until now a small core of several thousand deer hunters guarded their secret of killing whopper bucks over Buck Fever Synthetic Scents. But the recent news about many big bucks being taken, has "smartened up" the hunting world about how this synthetic stuff really works.
But the real news for buck hunters this season is that by using Buck Fever Synthetic Scents, you can hunt smart for big bucks every time you go into the woods. In fact, so many Buck Fever hunters have upended big bucks over Buck Fever Synthetic Scrapes in the past three years that some jealous (club country) bait pile hunters are calling for a total ban on Buck Fever because they think the synthetic hunters are "stealing their bucks".
So maybe there’s even a bigger dilemma for hunters this season. Now they have to wrestle with the bigger question; Hunt over Bait? Depend on blind luck? Or Use an ounce of synthetic smarts?
Why carry a back breaking load of bait, when a couple bottles
of Buck Fever will out perform any vegetable known to man!

It's the smartest and easiest way to "bait in" your buck!

StringShooter

Reaction score
horntagger,
I wish you the best of luck with it.

I had to put my hip boots on when they started talking about poeple wanting to put a total ban on the scent though

horntagger

Reaction score
Thanks, yes has some big promises. But what doesn't now days.LOL Will let you know if anything comes out of using it, have post on a lot and have had only one reply so far.

Tominator

Reaction score
I use scents occasionally, but I had to draw the line when they came out with "still steamin' buck semen". Have you tried the buck jizz yet?
Tominator

horntagger

Reaction score
No don't have much faith in it. Have gotten a few interesting post on this stuff now on other forums.

Top Bottom