New Digital Camera

nugentfan

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a decent all around digital camera and have found the research process pretty overwhelming!
I am leaning toward a Cannon A75 or A80. The prices are right and from my research, I've found that they are pretty popular with the novice photographer. Any suggestions on these or any other digital cameras? Thanks.

Stu

Reaction score
Look at the Pansonic Lumix FZ10. The newer FZ20 will be out in October. They have a Leica Lens.

g-hog

Reaction score
Pansonic Lumix FZ10 or Olympus 750UZ Both are nice but the Panasonic has image stabalization which really helps on those long zoom shots. Canons are nice also but Havve not had a chance to play with one.

GHog

pocomoke

Reaction score
I just got an olympus 750 last week.It is nice but for now I think it is more camera then I needed.I will master this thing,just gonna take awhile....

nugentfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I'll take a look at the Panasonic. Hey g-hog, what part of Southern Arkansas are you from? I got some family down there.

g-hog

Reaction score
nugentfan, I am from the big town of El Dorado. I work in Magnolia about 30 miles west of here going toward Texarkana. Where your folks from?

GHog

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
post up some of those G5 pics BearDaddy, and welcome to JHO, its a good place to be.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom