New Duck Boat

huntducks

Reaction score
I just got my new layout boat, had to try it out so I put it in my pool, got in and paddled around, i'm sure if my neighbors saw me, they now know for sure that i'm nuts.

It's very stable, just like there adds show, all I need now is some ducks, I still need the dog ramp motor mount along with a Kyack paddle.

Hook

Reaction score
Congrats on your new boat. What kind did ya get?

huntducks

Reaction score
Hook

The boat is made by Otter outdoors, and is a stealth 1200 it is 12' long hold two people and coast guard rate at 550lbs, the inside is 8'x3'x1' and weights only 100lbs, it's not a big water boat I got it for Kern, backwaters of the Salton Sea so on.

You doing anything about your custom 243?

d trees

Reaction score
Greg waiting for a picture of that beauty !!. d

huntducks

Reaction score
D.

If I could ever figure out how to do it I would, I have just mastered turning on the putter, I have so many good pictures I would love to share with you guy's but putters are not my cup of tea.

Web site for a picture of the boat.

http://www.otteroutdoors.com/stealth.html

Whitey1

Reaction score
Greg. I keep hoping to win one of those at a DU dinner but it has not happen yet. Whitey

d trees

Reaction score
greg that boat looks awesome should be real fun at a couple spots I can think of, d

foulshot

Reaction score
Huntducks, Iv'e got a buddy who started hunting out of a kayak this year, and slayed em down the Alamo out in Imperial.  It's amazing how much ground, err water, you can cover in a boat like that.  I saw a couple guys hunting from skull boats out at Henshaw lake, and you could barely see them moving through the water.
If you don't mind sharing, how much did it cost?

huntducks

Reaction score
Foulshot

Eveyone that I looked at was almost the same Bass pro, Cabela's,Herters & Mack's $699 to $725 and that included shipping, I bought it at Mack's because they throw in a $30 membership to Delta waterfowl.

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Very nice, are you going to use it to retrieve snows on roost ponds im Missouri?

huntducks

Reaction score
Not hauling that east, I got that little brown boat to swim out.

Hook

Reaction score
huntducks, that a nice looking boat.

I decided not to do a custom rifle, instead I found a Winchester Coyote in a 243. Man I can't wait to get it.  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom