New Guy In Benton County

overdrawn

Reaction score
First off, thanks Jesse for getting me squared away on my password! Just wanted to check in here, since I am a new transplant from Calif. It didnt take long to fall in love with this part of the country and the people here! Looking forward to some great hunting and fishing in this state, my new home. I'm told that there are more deer in Benton County than there are rabbits. And I've witnessed the waterfowl! Can't wait for turkey season.
Terry

Duke

Reaction score
where is benton at in the state what cities are in it?

Chairman

Reaction score
Welcome to Missouri, Overdrawn...

I lived in Benton Co. until about 2 years ago.  I live in Henry County, now - right next door.  I don't know about the deer vs. rabbit ratio, though.  I've seen alot of both!  I could throw a rock and hit Benton County...

Duke - Benton & Henry County are in the West Central region of Missouri.  Some cities in Benton County are: Warsaw, Cole Camp & Lincoln (just to name a few).

overdrawn

Reaction score
Thanks Chairman & the rest....things are going at a seemingly snails pace here. Awaiting escrows at both ends to close so I can get back to Calif. & fetch my wife and dogs horse and all our belongings. I have locked in on a place over near Centerview, just west of Warrensburg. I've already seen some nice deer and Turkey on the property. Can't wait fer spring turkey to get here. Anyways, jus wanted to update ya'll on whats up with me here. Again thanks fer the welcome to Mo!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Its a great state to hunt in, your going to love it here,people are nice(most of the time:).

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
Overdrawn,

I've got permission to hunt some property between Warrensburg and Centerview. Lots of deer and turkey in the area, not too mention small game as well.

Good luck

Advertisement

Top Bottom