New guy looking to find hunting buddies

Rynohunts

Reaction score
Let me start with my name . I’m Ryan and I live in unit d11 Burbank to be exact, I’m new to the site and not sure what to expect.i have been hunting for a couple years now general season and archery. I have done so mostly on my own . I was able to draw a Arizona tag this year in unit 19b and would love to find. Or meet some likeminded hunting friends to join me on the trip . Yes I know ,a lot to ask from a forum but I’ve reached out in every other way that I know . So here’s my efforts in the web.”modern technology “ if taking a trip to the north eastern part of Arizona on a trophy mule deer hunt sounds like something that you would like to be a part of or want to film I’m extending the offer . Please get in touch with me for more info . And any other questions about the hunt or just meeting up in general to shoot bows or talk deer /elk. I love to predator hunt as well ..
hope to hear from y’all soon
Ryan

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ryan. Good luck in AZ

KillShot33

Reaction score
Let me start with my name . I’m Ryan and I live in unit d11 Burbank to be exact, I’m new to the site and not sure what to expect.i have been hunting for a couple years now general season and archery. I have done so mostly on my own . I was able to draw a Arizona tag this year in unit 19b and would love to find. Or meet some likeminded hunting friends to join me on the trip . Yes I know ,a lot to ask from a forum but I’ve reached out in every other way that I know . So here’s my efforts in the web.”modern technology “ if taking a trip to the north eastern part of Arizona on a trophy mule deer hunt sounds like something that you would like to be a part of or want to film I’m extending the offer . Please get in touch with me for more info . And any other questions about the hunt or just meeting up in general to shoot bows or talk deer /elk. I love to predator hunt as well ..
hope to hear from y’all soon
Ryan
What’s up Ryan. It sounds like we aren’t far from each other. I live in Riverside. I’m getting back into hunting myself. It’s tough finding like minded guys in my areas that have the balls to go out and do it. Anyway, that trophy mule deer in AZ sounds like a great hunt.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom