New hunting partners

rodneyshishido

Reaction score
My pig hunting area finally openned up. Took 3 brothers and one of their sons who wanted to go hunting. I normally hunt alone and am usually apprehensive about hunting with new people.

I ended having a really enjoyable experience. Hiked a couple of miles into the goat area. Shot a nice young nanny. (One thing I liked is they all make sure that chambers are empty before dressing the animal.) The youngest brother got his knifes out and had the goat dressed and packed in minutes. The son picked up the pack and carried the goat.

We headed down into the pig area. I managed to shoot a nice young boar that dressed out at maybe 120 lbs. Again the youngest brother dressed the pig and tied it to another pack. He and the "son" packed out the pig and goat the 2 miles back to the trucks.

I never even got my hands dirty!

Will try to post pictures later.

Aloha!

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
Mahalo Bra for sharing your hunt with us. Next time you post bring some tako pokie & aku pokie. I'll bring the beer and trade stories.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Sounds like great hunting partners to me! Wanna send them to the mainland for a little while?

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with that! Did you have dinner ready when they got back to camp?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Ah, we get smarter as we get older huh Rodney. Let them young bucks do all the heavy lifting.

Top Bottom