New ML

Mel Carter

Well, I loved my CVA Optima so much, had to go out and order up the new CVA Accura MR with the Nitrade coating. Will be here next week, can't wait give this one a try.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
That's an awesome looking beast, Mel; I hope it serves up as good as it looks! :thumbs up:

Mel Carter

My optima was very accurate, 2" groups at 200 yards. I sold it due an issue I kept having, when carrying it over my should my pack would hit the release to break open the barrel and primer would fall out. I read reviews of the same issue, but this new design looks to have solved that problem.

Definitely post a review on it once it's seen some field time. I'm hunting with a CVA wolf but if the Nitride lives up to expectation/hype then I will be strongly considering an upgrade. Plus that new camo styling is pretty sharp looking.

Mel Carter

Went out about a month ago, looked good at 200 yards but not as good as my optima. Going out today to work out some different loads and see how it goes, but only at 100 yards at this range. I'll let you know.

Chayito702

Went out about a month ago, looked good at 200 yards but not as good as my optima. Going out today to work out some different loads and see how it goes, but only at 100 yards at this range. I'll let you know.

congrats on the new toy and let us know how it goes.
Will you be doing a pig group hunt anytime soon?

Robert Humphrey

Definitely post a review on it once it's seen some field time. I'm hunting with a CVA wolf but if the Nitride lives up to expectation/hype then I will be strongly considering an upgrade. Plus that new camo styling is pretty sharp looking.
How is the CVA Wolf? I am interested in getting one but there are so many to choose from in all different price ranges.

Meet on the Level, part on the Square.

Top Bottom