New pic

thehairlessone

Reaction score
thought everyone might like to see this.  The pic isnt too bad. It was pretty far maybe 150 yds. and it was just after sunset so i didnt have the greatest lighting but here it is.

see what you think.

rick

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Ric, To me for the conditions you had it is a great pic. How does it do on closer pics? How is the software to run that comes with it? The reason im asking is that i have two digital cams and they work with all of my picture software programs real well. Thanks for any info and would like to see more pics if you have them. Mike

thehairlessone

Reaction score
it does really well with close pics but not with extremely close! I think it has to be 16 ft. for it to focus. The software is great. The only thing i noticed is when I tried to zoom in and enlarge it the picture broke up and was really blocky.

Is there another way to zoom in without losing picture quality?

I cant wait till deer season!!

rick

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Ric, I don't know what kind of resolution you have with that setup but if it's large then the the pixels will be large. That would cause it to break up or look blockie.The more pixels you have per inch the better the picture quality will be. If you get a chance email one to me and i'll see if i can do anything with it or find out what the quality or resilution is. Mike
mgemind@kvinet.com  

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Looks good man!!!  I gotta get one!!!  I live near a swimming pool I'll test it out there!!
:jaw-drop:

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Bow Runner, It's not a trail cam. It's a pair of binoculers with a digital camera in them. They are sold at Radio Shack i believe. Mike

thehairlessone

Reaction score
Got mine for $89!!! Cant wait to try it out when I have a buck about 30 yds away from my tree.

It probly is the resolution. I think it is 640x480 or something like that. The pics really are great at like 50-75 yds or so.

rick

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Ric, That's all you need. How about takeing some pics even if it's just a tree at different distances just so we can compair them. THanks, Mike

bat

Reaction score
Good picture hairlessone, I sent you a couple I took with mine, hope you don't mind me doing so!  bat

woodsman

Reaction score
picture looks good for the time of day it was taken .
Im saving up for one ,need to hide it from the wife hehe ,the problem is $20 here $50 there $120( new arows)

Top Bottom