New Picture Contest

Curtiss

Reaction score
Hey Friends,
    I was thinking that maybe it was time to have a new photo gallery for a winner! I for one love to see all the pictures that everyone posts. I know that I have a buisness with the camera systems, but I hope that none of you look at me as trying to advertise in this forum for profit. I would as soon leave. I like people as a rule, and am willing to help with what ever I can. I travel alot to different country's many times durning the year, and I try to catch this forum as often as I can. It is rare in the world when you can see friendship and help as you do in this site. My hat goes off to Jesse, and Mods, and everyone that posts. I like to see and hear the thrills, and ahhhssss  and woesssssssss  of everyone hear. I don't know but a few of you personallly, but I would like to see all of you. Wouldn't it be nice if Jesse would meet all of us, in let's say Los Vegas, and pay for all of us to have a fun night at the slots!!      Just kidding Jesse. It would be nice if a lot of us could meet at a gathering place and meet eye to eye.
    Well maybe I have said enough, and time to get off, but I want to say thanks for the friendship, and maybe we will meet around the old camera flash one day.
   Take care ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Curtiss

Dbworld

Reaction score
I agree...I've been to other sites with information that is important to me and there always seems to be a few that ruin it for the many.  It almost never seems to happen here.  I'm so hooked on this site. Sooooo much valuable information.   I get great satisfaction out of making things myself.  I have six cams now, 8 treestands, deer cart all homemade .  Some might have even been cheaper to buy (not many), but I wouldn't have had the satisfaction of making it my own without sites like this and others.

I scouted some new spots this morning.  Actually a lot this winter.  Been really mild in Michigan this winter so I'm getting out a lot.  Some are looking really sweet.  I have a feeling I'm going to have some real nice pics ready for ya'll (sorry I used to live in Texas) soon.

I've said it before but it bears repeating.

Thank you Jesse.!!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hey Curtiss,

I know many on here want another pic contest but after watching contests turn this forum and several other forums upside down I don't want the heartache here.

If anyone wants to run the pic contest somewhere else I have no problem with it. Just one word of warning that I got when we started the 1st pic contest, you'll probably regret it.

BULL MOOSE

Reaction score
I got lucky, I had the only bear pic in the first contest. Won Yotee's excellent video! Those are the most expensive pictures that I ever took.

Would you believe that I have not built another camera since then? The Gardensensor PIR used too much juice and I couldn't figure out a good way to mount the MS20.

Things have certainly progressed in the last 1.5 years. I'm ready to build another one and actually use it.

Eagle Eye

Reaction score
Bull would you believe I still got my original Gardensensor cam, and still use it from time to time.
I must have got it tuned just right because it will have something on every pic, by far my most reliable cam. I only use it for city limit deer now.
My other cams will usually have three or four pics with nothing in them.

Possum

Reaction score
The thing about a pic contest is that history usually repeats itself.  I'm with Jesse.  Let's keep this informative and fun.

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
I agree with Jesse also.  I like this site because people are so quick to help you with a problem and I would hate to see that change.

Top Bottom