New pictures

gtk

Reaction score
Looks like you have some VERY pregnant does in a few of those  pic's...

BurleyOne

Reaction score
Anybody know how to get rid of the white look on the pictures?  I know its from the flash but how can you reduce it?

Possum

Reaction score
Insulate around the lens better.  More foam or whatever you are using.  This looks like a little flash bleed.??.

Jon Bain

Reaction score
They always seem to come out in the middle of the night. Good pictures.  Is that a feeder in the back ground?  Looks like a five gallon bucket.  Hanging from the tree limb.  

BurleyOne

Reaction score
Yes that is a feeder a 5 gallon bucket with some 3/4" holes drilled in the bottom i have watched a few deer bump it to get the corn out it works pretty good and keeps other animals from getting to it.

gizz

Reaction score
Nice job Burlyone!  Don't recall your user name from before so a belated "Welcome to the BBS". Looks like your cam is working as designed! :wink-yellow:

d91

Reaction score
I have added a few new pictures to my website... the link will open to gallery1 and the new pics are the last two rows.... three of them are filler to satisfy my desire for symmetry.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ddmcma/_wsn/page2.html

scanners just don't do it justice... but I have about four more worth scanning and putting up. The deer coming toward the camera seems to have a post-rut neck...might a buck done dropped calcium...what do you guys think?

bat

Reaction score
Nice pictures hamiltoe, looks like you have a good many deer to chose from.  Hey did you see the new proposal on the limit this coming season.....12?  Who in the world needs a limit of 12?

hamiltoe

Reaction score
That's crazy isn't it!?  Usually 2 a year is all me & my wife can eat in a year.  Almost like having a bag limit of quail or something...

Curtiss

Reaction score
Hamiltoe, really enjoy your pictures. That coyote, do you think that maybe the sun has anything to do with him being dark? I see the shadows on the ground in front of the coyote and the trees, and I think that maybe he is a lot lighter than what the camera is showing. If the sun is shinning towards your lense, it is going to give some of your picture a dark look.  Just my thoughts. If he is that dark, that is a first for me. Again I like the pictures.
   Curtiss

hamiltoe

Reaction score
Curtiss,
I wasn't sure at first, but after comparing all of the other daytime photos in the same place, I think the coyote is dark colored.  I compared the shades of tree bark on the other photos and the bark colors are not much different than what is in the coyote picture.  We'll never be for sure though, sunlight can play tricks...hopefully I can get another picture of it to verify...

Oops, don't press the submit button twice!

(Edited by hamiltoe at 8:36 pm on Mar. 1, 2002)

Munce27520

Reaction score
Great pictures ! At what height is your camera mounted to the tree? All shots are well centered.

Top Bottom