New Pictures

Cloak N Dagger

Reaction score
It looks like youve got a couple of nice bucks in the same area! I thought at first that it was 2 pics of one buck. So I blew up the pics and enhanced them, and I think it's 2 different bucks.

Both of 'em are nice.

theck

Reaction score
Nice bucks. Thanks for sharing. I would like to see some closer shots of those.

MIbuckdropper

Reaction score
whatare they standing by it looks like you have a licking hole in front of them or something. the ground looks really tore up.

harleydavidone

Reaction score
Yes that is a lick that I have kept going for 8-10 years now, I had started it with Deer co-cain then switched to a home brew mix refreshing it every 4-6 months. I got 158 pictures week before and 198 pictures this week from that cam, there has been 5 different bucks using it, on and off each week. Yes C & D those are two different bucks, one is a 9 and the other is a smaller 8, there are a bunch of photos of each of them coming in and milling around. The flash does not seem to bother them as of yet, I do have the cam about 30 feet out to maybe not scare them as bad.

FSHNTRP

Reaction score
Harly',
What is your home brew mix? I have been looking and trying different stuff, but can't come up with anything that works quite as well as DC.
Thanks

pocomoke

Reaction score
Very nice pics HD thanks for posting and keepem coming...

harleydavidone

Reaction score
Hey fshntrp, it is about the same as this one that someone else posted, only I also add 1 part dry (powered) molasses. I believe it comes in a 50# bag, It works well and much less costly to use than DC

1 part Di-calcium phosphate - This is a dairy feed additive bought at feed stores. Comes in 50 lbs. bags at around $11.00. Buy 1 bag.

2 parts Trace mineral salt - The red and loose kind without medications. Comes in 50 lbs. bags at around $7.00. Buy 2 bags.

1 part Stock salt, ice cream salt, or rock salt - Comes in 50 lbs. bags at around $5.00. Buy 1 bag.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom