New Switch Covers Supplier Found!

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I found this website today, and it looks like it is exactly what we are looking for. The only problem is they charge a handling fee(~$4) for orders less than $32, and the minimum us shipping charge is $8 in the US. The only way this would be economical would be if someone ordered a lot (75+), and warehoused them for others to buy. Anyone interested??

Mini-toggle Switch covers

I guess you have to click on    Toggle - Miniature Accessories   then 451-905  Weatherproof Boot for Mini Toggle M6

(Edited by coyotebandit at 2:26 pm on May 17, 2002)

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
coyotebandit,
 I looked at these covers and decided to call them to see what i could turn up.Here is what i was told.
 for 100 covers the cost would be $0.70 each after shipping to the US,the cost of 100 covers is $69.60 after shipping.
 They have 20 pcs in stock and that is all they keep on hand,but they can order them,Also they will only fit a metric thread,so if the toggles we get from Radio Shack are metric they MAY fit but may not,they do sell the minni toggles that they fit though,so to be safe someone would have to buy toggles and caps to sell together.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Passthru,

I did a little checking, and it turns out that the mini-toggles they sell require a 6.2 mm hole. The threads on the RS mini-toggles are 6mm, so they should fit ok. Otherwise, like you said you could buy their switches.

vman

Reaction score
Good,  I happened to find a Radio Shack that still had three left..............Not anymore.

bikehike

Reaction score
whitetailfan,
 I would like to get a few if thats still possible? Maybe like 5 packages??

davered1

Reaction score
I will phone MRO again tommorow and see how close they are to getting some. Guy said they were in high demand, guess maybe he was right!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom