New to CA public land hunter/angler, Sac

hyperb

Reaction score
Greetings all. I'm relatively new to CA in Sac area, lived and hunted/fished MD, MT, and NM. Didn't grow up hunting but have gotten into it on my own. I did big game previously, but focusing on upland birds right now until I get enough points saved up to get a CA hunt I want.

Got a 5 month old vizsla who is showing signs of being a hunting machine. Doing my best to train him and vice versa.

When I get a hall pass from the wife and kids I like to get out on wild lands and hunt wild game. That about sums it up. Am a member of TU, QF, and Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

Hoping to learn as much as I can, with much respect to other hunters, fishermen, and landowners. If there are some wild bird upland hunters in the Sac area who want the company of an enthusiastic (if unpolished) wing man, give me a shout.

I think this old boy said it best:

“Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children’s children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

Cheers

Latest Posts

Top Bottom