• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

New to coues deer.

Huntr Pat

New to couse deer hunting and wanna hunt with a bow But rather make my my time and success higher. May consider 31,32,33. Not sure where to start.Do I just pick an area. I'm sure each area has certain amount of tags they issue. I'm retired Military doe huachuca allow military only. I am Highly confident in my archery skills but if this grey ghost is a skillful and hard to get closer then 60 yards. Not sure if the woods are as thick or open country. Any tips or ideas. willing to take a trek with others wanting to plan a hunt. I have all my gear and ready to go just need to plan.

My advice, is to scout, scout, and scout, and then scout some more. It's been years since I've hunted cows deer, managed a couple with bow and arrow; but they are challenging. Best of luck!

Top Bottom