Newbie Did it!!!

Munce27520

Reaction score
Well camers, I did it. I made my first cam. It took me all day cause I was nervous. I used the RS PIR, a RS hobby box and an old OWL AF with the slide switch. Had to buy my wife a new camera for the old one. So I bought her a Canon OWL PF / Date, who knows, see might lose it. Ha - Ha !!! I am using 9Vdc and all home tests are going well. I tested the camera for the shut down mode and it stayed hot after 2 hours, good thing. Now I'm ready for a timer. I will be contacting you guys real soon for that. Thanks so much for all the help and confidence. Ya'll are the best. Anybody live near Clayton, NC? I like to see your cams.

MBullism

Reaction score
A big congrats on the first one.  You're doomed now, you just don't know it yet... LOL    One question, though.  You had to buy your WIFE an owl pf date? She's only gonna get mad when it goes AWOL!  Great forethought though, you're gonna build another...

(Edited by MBullism at 10:03 pm on Feb. 25, 2002)

woodsman

Reaction score
I'm with him you are doomed !! I am almost finishd with my second cam ,my wife thinks that it's over o ya shes verry wrong ,my problem is hideing the next one and the next  well congrats on your new born :smile-big-blue:

Stever

Reaction score
my suggestion is to make the cameras look to the wifes eyes exactly the same. When she says is that ANOTHER camera you say ah.... it just looks differant cause i am doing modifications on number 10 or I mean the first one Dear. Don't forget the dear part.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I'm sorry my friend but your wife just may become a cam widow.My wife once said she was a golf widow but now she calls herself a cam widow.It is addicting.Have fun and enjoy.LOL

T

the hairless one

i am quickly becoming a radio shack junkee constantly looking for a fix!!

rick

GeorgiaHunter

Reaction score
Munce, I would strongly suggest that you get a waterproof box prior to leaving your cam out in the weather. I started with the RS box and ruined my sensor when the box filled up with water.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Way to go Munce27520 on your new game camera. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom