Newest pics

Coal30

Reaction score
i used my Web camera to Copy These so they dont look at great

(Edited by Coal30 at 7:37 pm on Aug. 7, 2001)

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I bet the cat in BOBCAT2 pic was seeing flashes for a few minustes after that pic was taken.

Had his night vision all screwd up.

Nice pics.

passgas55

Reaction score
Good pics, where did you get the plans to build that hog trap? I am thinking of building on and setting up my cam to see how the hogs react to the trap. Any ideas ? David

Beerdonga

Reaction score
Passgas55,

Well my uncle built that hog trap.  It is just a simple falling door trap that is tripped when something steps on the back panel in the trap.  We also have another one out that has a open door that when tripped swings shut, but it is closed by a large bunge cord.  The door also goes into the trap wilth a V shape so more hogs can push the door open and slide in.  I set the camera at the trap and tied the trap up so it wouldnt trip.  Then I made a couple of wind feeders that I put over the trap to sprinkle corn in them everyday.  I wanted to see what was coming close to or in the trap.  I was suprised to see the deer got that close.

Gus

Reaction score
Those are some nice pictures, thanks for sharing.  Me and a cousin trap hogs and we also set up a camera to see what was coming around, got pictures of coons, rabbits, deer, hogs, squirrels and armadillos.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom