*****NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH*****

blacky

Reaction score
This is just hot off the air.

President Obama is sending 1500 national guard troops to secure the southern border.

These troops will be unarmed, unpaid volunteers.

We are getting to the nitty gritty now, don't ya think.

Dain V

Reaction score
What an insult. Men who have sworn to defend our nation, being sent to protect are national sovereignty unarmed. I guess the dems and repubs do have something in common.

Should this post be in the politics section. So solly for the reply.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I can't find any news articles about that on Fox or CNN. You got a link?

Lemme see if I understand this. If I go hunting, I can expect to run into an armed game warden (whether state or federal) on my own land with my legally owned gun in my hands. But if I choose to illegally enter the country from Mexico, all I can expect is unarmed, unpaid National Guard volunteers? Am I suddenly more violent and dangerous than a person who intentionally breaks the immigration laws?

When President Obama chooses to go about his daily business surrounded with (only) unarmed, unpaid National Guard volunteers, I'll accept the same type of protection for myself and my family. Let's see him do it first.

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
Before I jump to conclusions on this I'd like to see a link confirming it...

blacky

Reaction score
This was reported on Fox News today by Glenn Beck.

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score

easymoney

Reaction score
Too little too late...
And I agree with dain & belch, what an insult to those troops. Our pres and legislature get armed protection 24/7 for decades in some cases.

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
their on the right track at least, more then anyone else has done. not that its gonna stop any illegals as if they get caught they will just get returned with no punishment and they can try to cross again. besides don't the politicians watch the news, we shouldn't be sending Americas bravest men, unpaid & unarmed to try to stop Mexican drug traffickers. heres a link to fox news

Obama Plan Would Seek 1,500 National Guard Volunteers to Protect Border - Political News - FOXNews.com
Well, the above like says it's just a "plan" at this point. I'll believe it when I see the uniforms show up on the boarder.

Orygun

Reaction score
They are protecting that actual border. By not being armed the troops can help the drug runners step over the border so it doesn't get hurt. Maybe we should just have the feds be in charge of smuggling drugs and people over the border. They screw up everything else so badly maybe it would actually stop the flow.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom