Nice buck pics

vman

Reaction score
Hello,
Well got a roll back this morning and it turned out pretty good.  This is the first time I had the cam at this location.  I got some flash bleed but I now I didn't have the cam pushed up tight to the foam , still does the trick though.  Look at the close up shot of that one doe.  Down by her belly their seems to be some kind  of  odd growth. The new pics are under the Album called Everets
Anyway Enjoy.
VmanPictures

bigbucks

Reaction score
vman,                                                                                                                               Nice. Very nice.:bounce-aqua:Looks like some corn fed Iowa bucks. Hope ya see them in Oct.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Looks like you have it figured out.  whare are they all going.  Are you getting double pick still with the external flash .  did that big one stick around for two photos

SouthernStyle

Reaction score
Those are some great pics vman.  What resolution setting did you have the D370 set for?

Scott

vman

Reaction score
Sorry fellas it wasn't a digital.  It was one of my canon pf's.  AHE I'm setup close to their bedding area so their are coming and going from that.  

gtk

Reaction score
v-man...

with that many big bucks running around, don't you need help ?  i'll volunteer :smile-big-blue:

great pics...

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Vman, I'll come by and sit there on opening day and take care of that doe. If that pesky buck shows I'll let it go. I promise. MC. Nice pics.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Those are some nice bucks.

Can't wait to see the "after" pic's

vman

Reaction score
Thanks everybody.
Now if I can only get the weather to cooperate in early October before the landowner puts his cows in that pasture for the winter.  
And why not everybody come up and go hunting.  JK
Vman

rutnduck

Reaction score
vman,
which enclosure do you use for your camera?, specifically on there's a pic of your cam on the link above.   Thanks

thehairlessone

Reaction score
I couldnt take it anymore!! I keep seeing all these buck pics you guys are getting and I had to put mine back out earlier than planned!!

rick

vman

Reaction score
rutnduck,
thats a pic of my digital.  It is a highlander case.
Vman

Top Bottom