Nice little buck in my drive way yesterday

ranchwife

Reaction score
I looked out the front window yesterday in time to see this nice little buck coming towards the house. He let me get a few pictures of him before running off. He's in good shape and looked very healthy. Hide is a little rough, but that is from rubbing on things. Picture quality isn't the best.

[attachment=52115:antelope1.JPG]

[attachment=52117:antelope3.JPG]

[attachment=52116:antelope2.JPG]

Attachments

superduty

Reaction score
That's a nice looking lope there Ranchwife.
Picture quality is good too. Here is some bad picture quality. This one ran in front of my work truck at the mines just the other day. I had just enough time to grab the phone for a quick crappy pic.
He's in the top right corner. Can you see him cause I can't.

Attachments

Kentuck

Reaction score
Nice. Hope I get a tag for there again. Will hunt with the memories of my hunt up there with my Dad in '99. We both tagged out. Met some nice folks in Davis Creek. Got permission to hunt a couple of places there. Goats just weren't on their places while we were there.

hntnnut

Reaction score
is it me or does that goat look scared up from a cat attack or something.

Richard

Kentuck

Reaction score
does look like something got ahold of him or he ran through a fence. Do they shed like deer? I know their hair comes out really easy.

ranchwife

Reaction score
He looks a little scared because I'm standing in my driveway taking pictures of him. I'm only about 200-300 feet from him! They lose their hair really easy and are still in the process of shedding. If they brush up against anything they lose hair.

Deerhunter14

Reaction score
Nice buck, it looks like theres some blood on the inside of his right leg. Maybe a cat did get ahold of him.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
gotta love that view from the front yard. thanks for sharing

Top Bottom