Nice Nebraska Buck

Bowfever

Reaction score
OK guys heres the story.  I was in my stand (which is 35 yds to the east of this rub/scrape) about 2 weeks ago when this half rack comes in.  I decide to pass on him at 14 yds.  I let him get directly below my stand when he turns to look behind him.  YES, I did the same and got caught by Big Daddy (in second and third picture) at only 14 yds.  GAME OVER!!!

Bowfever...

Half Rack

Big Daddy

Yea, this is my scrape!

(Edited by Bowfever at 9:06 pm on Oct. 26, 2001)

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Can't see the pic's.... What's up? There was another post recently that I couldn't see the pic's in. Is it my system?

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice buck Bowfever!  Where are you hunting?  It looks like you must be up in the North states or Canada because that big boy looks like he has a swollen neck from fighting and ruttin.  I am in Mississippi and it's not until the beginning of January before they swell up like that.  Hope you get him.  

coyote

Reaction score
well done!  I love chasing bucks which I have filmed...it's a personal trophy hunt.  I also like to "name the bucks" too.  Good luck on Big Daddy...yoteee'

jayber

Reaction score
Nice looking 10-pointer!  Hopefully next time you'll catch/bag him, or one like it or bigger, before he sees you...

(Edited by jayber at 9:50 am on Oct. 29, 2001)

Fubar

Reaction score
Nice Buck! Great pics. That deer would be tough for me to pass. Must have been exciting. Thanx for sharing.            Fubar

Latest Posts

Top Bottom