Night Shot from Snappy QT

max

Reaction score
<font color="Red">Well this is a shot from about 30 feet from the camera, as you can see the Snappy QT performed to about 23 ft. NOT BAD!!!!!</font>

woodsman

Reaction score
nice thats not bad ,how much do they cost the Snappy QT ,and do they have time and date . Looking for a replacement for the OWL at a lower cost .

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
If you can keep the animlas under 20 feet in front of the camera most camera flashes will work. It's those 30 foot glowing eyeball shots that make the Owl PF shine.

davered1

Reaction score
Max,

I try to keep  my animals about 15 ft from cam at max. I like close ups. It's good to see a night pic with no snow in it. Looks like the camera has not bad range. NO OWL PF but the cameras are about half the price as them as well.

Get ant other shots. I am really impressed how clear all mine are from the QT. Shows that you shouldn't count out a camera cause it'ds nor auto -focus.

I have just started settig cameras out for bears but will probably be a couple more weeks before they are out hot and heavy.

Keep-em coming

max

Reaction score
No question about it the Owl PF is the best game camera!!! The thing I was really impressed about
with the Snappy QT however is the time between triggered PIR and the actual picture fired off(literally
about a second)it is fast!!! The camera I used wasn't the date model ($10.00-Ebay!!!!).

Davered1,
I did get another night picture with this roll of film...It was the tail end of the same fox moving very
quickly out of frame at about 15 ft. out(perfectly illuminated with the flash however)

PS. How's this for clear......

(Edited by max at 9:50 pm on April 12, 2002)

Top Bottom