NM Antelope Tag

sagebrush

Reaction score
I just found an antelope hunt in NM with a very good chance for a book animal. I've checked out the outfitter and ranch from very reliable sources that I trust completely. The only problem is he has two tags that he will not sell separately and I only need one. The cost for the landowner voucher is $2,000 and the license is $211. This is an unguided do-it-yourself hunt, which is exactly what I'm looking for. If you have looked into high quality antelope hunts, you know that this is a great bargain for an 80+ animal. The ranch normally has two tags allocated, but this year they were given four otherwise there would be no tags available.

If you want to jump in on this opportunity, send me a PM and we'll get hooked up. I don't mind fronting the money if you're serious about the tag. Time is of the essence as tags like this will be gone in a hurry. I'll check my PM periodically throughout the next few days and get back to you ASAP. Leave a phone number where I can reach you. I figure we have to get this done by Monday to have a chance at the tags.

I don't think there is a guide available for you on this hunt. If you want to hunt with me, I'll be happy to help you out, but I'm not a guide or outfitter, just a hunter looking for a shot at a good hunt. We can travel together from So Cal if you wouuld like. I'll be driving so we will have a 4WD truck for transportation on the ranch. You could also fly out, rent a car and drive to the ranch.

cabuck

Reaction score
I am extremely interested in this tag.
Can not PM you for some reason. Please e-mail me for my phone #. Do not need guide either, have taken B&C antelope before. Have other questions regarding this hunt also. Thanks

Don Perrien

JFWRC

Suspended Account
Reaction score
Good Luck Paul-Called Matt this AM. He's going to help you out. There are some nice antelope on the Block. You best ask him about the deer hunting as well. The Block has one of the best herds in the state. Matt and I started hunting togther when I was 10 and he was 11. We do go a ways back. You will have fun. Jim

bzzboyz

Reaction score
sagebrush, what part of the state are you hunting. I'm hunting the N.E part near Clayton around August 20-22,

Top Bottom