• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

No More 4 Generation Hunts

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Actually, the 4 generation hunts ended in January when my son Sean (ETC2NA on here) was killed. I have now lost the second member of our hunts. Dad passed away on the 8th, which was the 9 month anniversary of my son's death. He was 88. Things will never be the same, but life goes on I guess. If there's a heaven, this man is there with his grandson. I know he wasn't a member here, I just needed to share. Rest in peace Dad.

Last edited:

hks95134

Banned
Sorry to hear it, Muley. Be strong and have faith that they are both resting in a happier afterlife. Or so Jesus and Buddha promised us. Semper Fi.

inchr48

I always enjoyed your stories and pictures of the whole Family out hunting. I hope you can get to hunt with Sean's kids again soon.

Sorry to hear about your Father's passing. I know last season was a rough one for you.

fritojay

Muley sorry to hear that. Life can be a real B&@;h. I know as hard as things can be there are times you catch yourself smiling at some memory. Hold on to those.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
88 is a long life and those 4G hunts must have made it great. Muley, you're the family patriarch now. It's imperitive that you keep up the hunts for Sean's sake. Praying for God's peace and blessings to you.

Belch

Rock Hugger

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I couldn't imagine losing both so close together. I lost my dad almost 20 years ago, I was 20, miss him everyday. I couldn't imagine losing my son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bossbrott

They're body may be gone, but they're still here Muley, in our hearts, minds and spirit.

I truly wish you can find solace, as I know life handed you lemons way too early in your sons life. Take those lemons my friend and make lemonade, they'd want you to.

cjack

Hang In there MULEY, there are still many memories to made with the grandkids and I'm sure Wishon will always hold a special place in your heart and memories. Thoughts and prayers are with you.........it was one year ago today that I too was dealt the devastating blow of a lost child, you will forever be in my memories as going through one of the toughest things a parent can face at the same time I was. God bless and be strong!

matt392

Thoughts and prayers. That is a tough year and I admire your steely resolve. I'm glad you have a place to share pain as it is not fair for a man to be expected to burden that heavy load alone. Never met ya but damn proud to know ya.

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Hang In there MULEY, there are still many memories to made with the grandkids and I'm sure Wishon will always hold a special place in your heart and memories. Thoughts and prayers are with you.........it was one year ago today that I too was dealt the devastating blow of a lost child, you will forever be in my memories as going through one of the toughest things a parent can face at the same time I was. God bless and be strong!
cjack...
My heart goes out to you. I know how devastating losing a child feels. God bless you and thanks for your support.

henmar77

My condolences. I know what you mean all to well . I was only able to get out the last weekend but my crew of 15 over the last 20 years has been reduced to 2 this year, (me and my brother ) for one reason or another including the loss of my grandfather last year. It's sad but I managed to Enjoy myself anyway. I guess it's time To make new friends. 😄

P304X4

I lost my dad at 11 in '61, that sent wheels in motion that led to me never learning to be a hunter. My father-in-law was the closest to the father I didn't have growing up. He passed away in 2005. He taught me fishing, camping, golf and how to use tape and WD 40 to fix most anything. Still miss him a great deal. My mother just passed in Sept. My thoughts and prayers are with you all, I'm certain our loved ones are resting peacefully with great joy in the arms of our Lord and Savior.

Chayito702

Muley, 1st your son (hero) and now dad! I'm so sorry both of your loses. They are both in heaven looking down on you and your family. Condolences and prayers go out to you and your family. May both RIP.

Top Bottom