No More Redskins, So How About Washington Redbulls?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Well political correctness is the wave of the 20 th. Century and HISTORY IS BEING REWRITTEN weather we like it or not.
So u down with the name change and if so what would u call them?....tra

20200713_173659.jpg

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Here u go....the new Washington Redbulls team hat....lol
What happens now when a Washington Redskins fan where's the old school logo out, will they be ridiculed and shamed by social media and the public.
I hope the Minnesota Vikings team name is politically correct or they r going to have to change it to Minnesota Minotars..... lol....tra

20200713_201901-picsay.jpg

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Hang onto that old hat and jacket. It's going to become valuable.

FTTPOW

Reaction score
It really doesn't matter to me because the NFL is dead to me. But, why stop there, Libs? Why not go the full route and change everything that offends your fragile little minds? Why not go after the Cleveland Browns? Isn't that an offensive reference? What about the Cincinnati Reds? Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Oakland Raiders refers to violence by their namesakes. San Diego Chargers could promote poor spending habits. The Indy Colts is sexist because it doesn't reference fillies. The Philadelphia Phillies doesn't reference colts. The Dallas Cowboys only refers to males and not cowgirls. Where is the stopping point? Or is there even one? The Washington Redskins caved on their name because they are cowards. The NFL wants to be a Liberal sounding board and I hope they all have empty stadiums for their effort.

Sawfish

Reaction score
How about the Washington Peanuts, then they could use the name Redskin in their advertising?

Top Bottom