No Peep vs. Anchor Sight

slyder

Reaction score
Which is better? the Timberline No-Peep or the Archer Innovations Anchor Site? They are both pretty much the same. The anchor sight has crosshairs and a center dot instead of the green and black set up that the No-Peep has. The Anchor sight is a bit higher priced. I just got an email from the company saying i could get blems at $56!!

Fred Bear

Reaction score
I dunno about the anchor site but I have the no-peep and love it!!!! I got everything off my string with it except the string loop. It is bright well after last shooting light. I have no complaints with it. Well, I do wish that it was camo.

lawdog

Reaction score
Do you have a link to Archer Innovations Anchor Site? I can't seem to find a company with this name.

slyder

Reaction score
www.archeryinnovations.com

I think thats the only product they make. I ended up buying the No Peep for $29 from Eders. Cabelas wanted $39 plus i woulda had to pay sales tax there.

Surveyor

Reaction score
I had an original Nopeep and I liked it , however I now have the Anchor site it is much brighter and larger. I find it easier to use than the old version of the Nopeep. I understand that Nopeep has come out with some new models though , I don't have any experience with them. Good luck

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
I started using a No Peep about 1 year ago, I had some form Issues I wanted to get under control. The No peep does a good Job at referancing your Knock point and helping with form issues, trains your draw and ancor point.

Its simple in design and Very effective. also eliminates string issues and allignment issues. well worth the money IMHO...

Dan

jjhack

Reaction score
A no-peep does not have to be permanent. Over time it will teach you proper hold and anchor point. After you use it a while just put a piece of tape over it and shoot without it. Your shots will still be very good. If another brand works the same way then it will probably be as good. I would buy another brand in a minute if it had click adjustments instead of the drift adjustments.

My no-peep is as big a part of my bow at the limbs!

carothg

Reaction score
I don't know about the no-peep, but I just installed the anchor site (www.archeryinnovations.com) and I LOVE it! I'll never use a peep again, low light shooting is much better with the anchor site.

But I can't say that it's any better than the no-peep, I decided to try the anchor site first and fell in love.

My local pro shop thinks they're both gimmicks, but he could help a lot of people shoot better if he sold them.

Walker

Reaction score
Just take all that excess machinery off and install a kisser button, use a consistant anchor and practice, practice, practice. You will find that you can shoot very good with only sight pins.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom