No Peep

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
I received a No Peep a couple weeks ago for one of my anniversary gifts from my wife. When we got home from the beach I immediately mounted it on my bow, however I have not shot with it until today. DUDE!! This is the way to go. It took me about an hour to adjust it for my bow and I had to adjust my pins after removing my peep sight from the string. I took the bow to the back yard and setup my Block target about ten yards from the deck. I shot a few arrows and made a sight adjustment. Shot a few more then moved the target to twenty yards. Shot a few and made another sight adjustment. Got the arrows in the black this time. This device really makes you work on your form. If your form is not just right the No Peep will not align properly.

I give this item a double thumbs up. Once you get it calibrated to your draw and anchor points it works like a charm. I can't wait to get up a tree with it tomorrow in the back yard for some practice.

I highly recommend this device if you are trying to find an alternative for you peep sight.

BDB

Reaction score
I agree. I put one on a couple of months back. Really helps with steep up and down shots IMO.

in2blacktail

Reaction score
Awesome!
Great to hear more positive feedback ont this device. I can't wait til after hunting season to try one. Sounds like it might give you a few more minutes in that marginal evening light too.
Thanks for the recomendation!!!

Good luck this season.

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
I cannot say enough good things about it myself.

I have always struggled with a peep, I went to a kisser because of it, but thats a bother as well and does lil for true form, whereas the NoPeep really shows and corrects alot of flaws in your form.

Great thing about it is, after using iot for a good spell you will find your automatically going to that ancor point and need lil referal back to the no peep, but its there if things go astray again.

One of the best gizmos available for archers to mainatain consistant trouble free form and shoot more accurately.

Good luck to you this season

Dan

Fred Bear

Reaction score
I love my no-peep. I never have to deal with that rubber tubing again!!!!

jjhack

Reaction score
I'm convinced after using the N0-peep and the Wisker Biscuit that those two items can make any bow shoot good. I feel now that using a few really good accessories like these and the "slick trick" broadheads will make even a marginal old bow or a marginal shooter much better.

At this point I would rather switch to another bow then give up the no-peep or the wisker biscuit!

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
jjhack, that is how I have my bow setup. No Peep and Whisker Biscuit. It just doesn't get any better.

Top Bottom