• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Non-Resident Elk

ChrisAMX

Anyone else here going to be applying for WY 2019? I'm applying Elk, Deer and Antelope. I'll probably buy a couple Super tag chances as well.

KTKT70

Good luck Chris. I hope to go on those hints someday. For now just sticking to fishing and a little local kern hunting. If you get a he tags you are after.... Have fun and be safe.

Yes. Deadline definitely 1/31. But that is for elk. Deer and pronghorn have a 5/31 deadline and I don't think the application period is open for them yet. Good Luck.

ChrisAMX

I put in for elk. Talked with their DFG and woman there told me that its not so easy for non-resident to draw there anymore. They raised prices last year and had more applications.

Top Bottom