Non-Typical

Hey Boy

Reaction score
I'm about ready to start BASHING Non-Typical. As far as I'm concerned they are JUNK. Band new out of the box it would not work properly. Sent it back, it came back promptly with a note stating all is normal after replacing the circuit board.
Check it last week it had a pict of a 6 pt. and a doe. First day it was in the tree. Nothing thereafter. I had 6 picts. 3 of deer and 3 of me doing tests.
TODAY, after a week, on a active scrape I opened it up and it had nothing on the pict. exposure indicator. A blank screen. I removed the battery and reinstalled the same one and a E started flashing. I thought I remembered that meant EMPTY or EXPOSED. So I pushed the midroll rewind just in case the cam. was mid way. So I went through the motions. I thought I had a full roll of exposures.I removed the roll of film installed a new roll and replaced the cam. battery. I tested the battery when I got home and it read 3.1 volt. It's one of those CR123's. I took a pict. manually and the cam. went to one. I left it locked and loaded.

Went to developer I HAD NOTHING. The ground scrape in front of this cam. is 6' in diameter and very active right now.
This unit has been nothing but a waste of time and money. 3 rolls of film in the trash.

I'm going right to the top and hav'in a talk with MR. NON-TYPICAL.

Frankly I'm PISSED.  They build this unit, with all these bells and whistles and nothing works.

1.  Sensitivity adjustments
2. All different levels of operation

I have to stop. I'm beginning to hit my keyboard to hard.  I can't wait to check my 3 Homebrews tomorrow. I know they function flawlessly.

THANK YOU JESSE !!!                 HEY BOY

Hey Boy

Reaction score
 Hey JohsIslandBoy,  you out there? What about your recently repaired DC-100 with the same lovely letter thet it functions normally in all modes.

If I'm doing something wrowg I will come back w/ a huge  formal appology and actually say some good things.As of yet NOTHING GOOD.   HEY BOY

Hey Boy

Reaction score
I've gotton several e-mails with  lowball offers to buy this unit. If I'm getting rid of this thing, it's going back to Non-Typical for a full refund + the cost of  3 rolls of film.

Top Bottom