non typical

homer

Reaction score
Heres a picture of a buck that I got from my last roll of film.                                                                            

(Edited by StringShooter at 5:41 pm on Dec. 17, 2001)

StringShooter

Reaction score
Nice buck homer. I edited the photo to bring it up on the screen for you. Don't forget the img & /img when you post the picture.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
WHERE ARE YOU AT HOMER?  DOWN HERE IN ARKANSAS IT'S STILL 55 TO 6O+ DEGREES.  LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD SOME SNOW ALREADY THIS YEAR.

Possum

Reaction score
I think that is one of Santa's reindeer out for a snack.  Nice picture.  Looks like he's in Rut from the black tarsal gland.

homer

Reaction score
Thanks StringShooter, when it comes to computers I'm an idiot.                                                                                                                               SIMPLEARKANSAN I'm in northwestern Wisconsin. It snowed two weeks ago,and its been melting ever since.Highs in the high 30s and low 40s. abnormaly warm for Dec. in northen Wisconsin.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
That's a heavy lookin' deer, lot's of bulk.

Seems like all the guys are getting big (Monster) buck pictures the month of December

Thanx for sharing

Tinhorn

gizz

Reaction score
Nice pic Homer. I really like the angle and  clarity in that pic. He's a nice buck too.

Fubar

Reaction score
Homer Nice pic! Have any trouble with your cam in the cold temperatures?                  Fubar

homer

Reaction score
Fubar                                                                                                        I hav'nt had any trouble yet, but it has'nt gotten real cold yet and I replace the batt.s after each roll of film.If I have any melfunctions I'll let you know.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom