NORTH TEXAS

coyotehunters

Reaction score
ARE THERE ANY OTHER GAME CAMERA NUTS IN MY AREA.THIS IS REALLY A GREAT SITE.I AM HOOKED ON THESE CAMERA 100%.THANKS GUYS

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
NorthEast Texas Here.
Been a Electronics/Deer/Camera/Video nut since 1994.
If anything I am gaining momentum instead of fizzling out.

Always looking for something new to build.
Of course I need to finish the ones I am working on but can't help but look at new stuff.

Got an idea for a video system that may keep people from having to open the camera up.  Don't know if it will work but I am sure going to try it.

Dbworld

Reaction score
I just found the #$%!@#$%! web site recently...about a month ago.  I;ve got two made and 3 more cameras to modify coming from Ebay.  Is that considered hooked?

I'm loving it though....

russ

Reaction score
    Have 8 working,2 cameras in layaway at K-mart,my Christamas list was all cam parts,and every Pawn Shop around knows me as the camera guy.Do you all think I may be addicted???????????????????
    Sorry coyotehunter Tennessee here, but yeah this site the best.

Dbworld

Reaction score
I used to live in Houston, tx.  But now I live in God's Country (Michigan).   I really liked Austin though....good times!

gizz

Reaction score
You all sound like a bunch of addicts to me! :rofl
Oh, and.....
Gizz patiently waits for the invite to hunt spring gobbler in Texas.......:sleep:

(Edited by gizz at 9:59 pm on Jan. 3, 2002)

abedford

Reaction score
Big Rapids, Michigan here  - Middle of the  Mitten.  Three cameras built and in the woods, one more in process, about $100 in film processing in the last 3 weeks, and a wife who's pretty ticked about solder on the countertop!

coyotehunters

Reaction score
I CONVINCED MY WIFE THAT BUILDING A CAMERA WOULD BE A GOOD PROJECT TO FINISH OFF THE WINTER BEFORE I STARTED FISHING. I HAVE MY SECOND ONE BUILT NOW AND I AM GOING CAMERA HUNTING IN THE MORNING.I THINK SHE IS STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT MY MENTAL CONDITION.

wfontjr

Reaction score
gizz i got a spring turkey lease in menard texas, sorry its not free $350 a gun, lotttttttttts of gobblers

kc

Reaction score
I'm in Burleson, TX.  One cam so far.

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
I live in Sulphur Springs, TX. I have only made one project, a video trail camera using a Sony Hi-8 video camera that was stolen this past November. I want to make another one, but a little different design. Maybe one like Brian is making so that the camera is remotely triggered by a sensor. Maybe they will just steal the sensor next time and I can catch them on tape doing it!

Advertisement

Top Bottom