Northern Lights

Duke

Reaction score
I went to feed my dog tonight and looked to the north sky and saw red.  I didn't think nothing of it till I was walking back I first thought it was a fire then remembered my dad telling me how he saw them before thinking the bottoms were on fire they drove down there.  To notice they were there.  Tonight they were really bright red.  Later they were red above green with streaks in them.  It was my first time seeing them in real life and I thought they were real cool.  I've never seen anything like it before.  

marmot

Reaction score
That was a lame display of the Northern Lights.

Duke

Reaction score
How many times did you see red up on the tundra this year.  But I forgot everything you see and do is better than what we see or do.

marmot

Reaction score
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>But I forgot everything you see and do is better than what we see or do.<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

Occasionally we see a red aurora, maybe twice a year as opposed to your "once every 20 years or so". Usually in the North it is green, yellow and sometimes purple for reasons that I tried to learn you. Also it is an active display not some lame glow on the horizon.

You do have better possums that we do.

Didn't that scuffle in the parking lot teach you anything.

Duke

Reaction score
You move fast for an old man and I need to watch out for those cheep shots.  Then you had to break the couch the next day.

I'll remember it for next year.

Top Bottom