Not much movement or moved?

Billy in VA

Reaction score
I haven't seen many of the larger bucks  lately.  In fact, in two weeks I got no pics of any bucks and only two doe's and two different farns. Anybody else NOT seeing much movement.  This was with two cams in areas where we had been seeing a lot of movement.  Thanks   Billy

Possum

Reaction score
The deer are changing patterns right now here in SC.  Corn is being cut and there are a lot of deer shifting from previous haunts.  Also, the grapes are dropping and there are deer all over them.  Follow the food source for the deer pics.  The thing about it is one grape vine is hot for a couple of days and then another one is.  WELL, I guess I need to build at least 10 more cams to cover them all.  Someone else tell my wife.XD

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Thanks Possum. I think you are right.  Where I had one of my cams (real busy area) was a lead thur one small patch of woods to another area where the beans and a clover field are.  They have been using this to go from beding area to the fields for  a long time. I haden't thought of it until you said something but there is a few grape viens and some peach trees on the other side from me at this old home place.  Until that food is gone they may well be on that side.  Thanks agan, I will try to see if I can get to the other side and check them out.  Later  Billy

Possum

Reaction score
Billy, I checked my cam today and it has been out 1.5 weeks.  Normally I have been getting 10-15 pics per 5 days.  I was really psyched up about this roll.  Only 2 pics.  The deer have definately changed patterns the last two weeks here in the South.  They are on cornfields and grapes.  I am going to move the cam to a different location.  I had the cam on a corn feeder.  Just thought you would like to know.

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Thanks Possum:
Sorry To hear you are  not seeing much movement either but I am glat that it is not just me and something I did wrong.  If it ever getts cooler things should change again.  The grapes should be gone shortly and now I am looking for the apple trees as there next stop.  Thanks again for the info,  Billy

Top Bottom