Not pics of deer but neat anyhow.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
These were on my last roll that I got developed today. We didn't have rain for 4 weeks before last sunday and it rained 1 1/2" of rain in 2 hrs. My cam is set up about 30yds from a small creek and it must have overflowed and somehow I ended up with pics of it.
These are different anyhow.

MBullism

Reaction score
Maybe something pee'd upstream, and the warm spot went by...  

TmKarren

Reaction score
That is different.  Thanks for posting the pictures.  Did you get anything else by the stream??

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Running water can set one off due to temp fluctuations in the water and floating deb. which is warmer or cooler.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Maybe the flow of the water or something floating by set it off. Neat pics. Glad your cam is alright. Mike

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Look at the second pic, just left of the time stamp.....something there for sure......

Bow Runner

Reaction score
there does appear to be ripples in the water going outward.  could be something fell into the water there (branch , squirrel et.)  

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Brotherwolf you are correct. There is something in the second pic. In the regular picture I can see two eyes but I can't tell what it is. It may be a coon. I just thought these were different pics and  thought I would show them to you all.

Bow Runner

Reaction score
someone better tell that coon to head for higher ground.  what is he doing in a foot of water anyway.  Must be fishing. LOL

glen71

Reaction score
The level of the water is lower in each successive picture. It must have been running off pretty fast.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom