Note To McCain Campaign: Spellingn Iz Importnt

chuam

Reaction score
If McCain can’t spell his name properly, how can we expect him to beat the terrorists? (To his credit, this might explain his problems distinguishing between Iraq and Iran.)

The screen cap is taken from McCain’s latest YouTube ad. Upon further inspection, I also found another typo in the About This Video section. Senator McCain has been on his Service To America tour, not American. (see bold below - emphasis mine) I have admitted in the past that I have made my share of errors and typos, but I’m not attempting to be elected leader of the free world.

link

masonjarlid

Reaction score
chuam, why don't you post crap like this in the other forums that you frequent on the web? Why only here?

Rodney Hood

Reaction score
I'm new hear...but it sure seems that Chuam has quite a following.

foulshot

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (masonjarlid @ Apr 11 2008, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
chuam, why don't you post crap like this in the other forums that you frequent on the web? Why only here?[/b]
Juevos.......

Orygun

Reaction score
Neat comments on a site full of "we're the party of tolerance and diversity" progressives. Lots of redneck bashing and agism commentaries.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gwhunter69 @ Apr 11 2008, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Note to Hillary and Obama...honesty is important.[/b]
You beat me to it GW. What is more important for the leader of the free world, spelling or honesty?

Top Bottom