Now I see what you guys have been talking about

Gomer76825

Reaction score
JHO was my first venture into the forums world. Man, some of you could have fun with that statement. Sorry back to the point. I had noticed from the beginning that the Mods were pretty tough and there was allot of talk about hating and disrespecting on other sites. Well, I finally see what ya'll have been talking about. I occasionally visit another site that I got the link from a thread on JHO. Let me tell you it is a whole other world. If your from Texas you suck, if you like High fence you suck, if you gun hunt you suck. It is actually funny because allot of the time it boils down to if you don't hunt just like I do you suck. So to make a long story even longer I'd just like to say thanks to all the mods for the great job they do keeping this a great place where everyone is allowed their opinion, and also a big thanks to all the great memebers that make this place so much fun to visit and share ideas. There really is no place like home.

Tominator

Reaction score
It's really just me, the rest are basically worthless

Tominator

Reaction score
Oh wait...GSG is not one of the worthless ones and that Spectr17 guy is hit or miss...the rest are basically worthless

jim in illinois

Reaction score
Speaking for Im sure more than myself, Its also the great members that make this little world go around so well. Heres to JHO in general

scottymack

Reaction score
That's why I like t ocome in here too, it seems most of the other sites have peeing matches everyday. I prefer to see people with a mutual interest getting along for the most part.

And you're right SoCal sucks

barel74

Reaction score
this is a pretty good group of people, stays pretty civil(except in politics forum), alot of info.

oh yeah, and I have to agree with you guys, socal sux

Gomer76825

Reaction score
This is refreshing usually it is Texas and anything to do with Texas that Sucks, but I can't comment on So Cal. never been there. Although that rarely stop haters from running their mouth.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom