NV here i come again.

AAA

Reaction score
I got a 240 dollar charge on my card for NV today. All my choices were good ones and i only had 1 point. I LOVE NV. This is my 5th deer tag in NV out of 11 years of applying as a non res. It good to be me SOMETIMES. Last time i killed a great buck with the ole smoke pole so now i have to better that one and that might be hard to do.

[attachment=52334:nv_b.jpg]

Attachments

Litch

Reaction score
Congrats! That is a great Buck in the picture, I recall you posting that before and telling the story, correct? I have 6pts in Nevada and would be extremely happy with a Buck like that, but I know they don't come easy.
Congrats again, good job.

7mm RM

Reaction score
AAA,
Congrats on the tag and that is great buck in the pic. Good luck and look forward to reading about your hunt. My son and I find out next week on our Colorado tags for cow elk and mule deer.

DMC

Reaction score
Congrats on the draw.

But remember.

"There are no deer in Nevada"

Glass eye

Reaction score
Congrats!
Did you apply for muzzy or archery ?

6x7

Reaction score
By looking at the back ground that looks like the peterson range.

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Congrats on the draw!!! Probably a better hunt than around the horse werks!

I kinda doubt I drew but I thought I had a greater than 50:50 chance for a muzz tag on my last choice with 3 points....but Cabelas seems slow to process. 4 days after purchasing my Idaho applications for deer/elk, it just was posted last night....

AAA

Reaction score
I put in for muzzy and archery and i dont care wich one it is. I did post the story on here about the buck in the pic and i hope i have and even better story this time. No that is not the Peterson range in the back ground but i know u know the country very well so there is no doubt given time you could probbly walk to the bush the pic is taken next to. lol. I helped a couple guys who drew the tag last year and they had a good time i think.

bucknut

Reaction score
I got the $240 hit today also. Looks like I got 1 of only 2 nonres tags for 271, 272 - being that that's the only choice I put down on my app.

deerseeker

Reaction score
Got a hit today for $720 -- group of 3 with zero points. We got drawn last year too. Feeling pretty good about things,..

peez3006

Reaction score
I got a $240 hit too. Third year in a row that I'll be hunting Nev. It took five years to get the first tag. Then last year I got an archery tag in the second draw. Its killing me not knowing what tag I drew this year. Probably my fifth choice archery. Anything else will be a jackpot with zero points.

Don P.

imnrut

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bucknut @ Jun 7 2008, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I got the $240 hit today also. Looks like I got 1 of only 2 nonres tags for 271, 272 - being that that's the only choice I put down on my app.
[/b]
YEA BUDDY!!! I can't wait.
I got the $10 death penalty charge today. Oh well, CO will make up for that.

Dad said that since you didn't come up to help me with my NV tag last year... you'd pay for my gas to help you this year.

goindeep

Banned
Reaction score
I drew a antalope tag dont know if its archery or gun still hoping my card gets hit for 2 deer tags.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Lucky! Nice buck AAA.

Congrats to all that have drawn!

bucknut

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (imnrut @ Jun 7 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dad said that since you didn't come up to help me with my NV tag last year... you'd pay for my gas to help you this year.
[/b]
Deal!

owtdors

Reaction score
I've been checking my credit card daily since this was posted and today (Monday morning) I got a hit for $240!!

I'm not sure what to do since "There are no deer in Nevada"

Birdi23nls

Reaction score
are these results for gudied hunts? can you find regular hunts?

Pucci

Reaction score
My son got hit for 240 today has well. Either a rifle tag or blackpowder, either fine with us. We have had some great luck on the draws the last 10 years. Still waiting for my Elk tag with 13 points.

bunkhole

Reaction score
You never know in NV,Last year i drew bull elk with 3 pts and antelope with 2.I have 5 pts for deer ,but not expecting to draw.(all late hunts) But i wont complain if i do.

Top Bottom