NWTF Banquets

trkyhntr

Reaction score
I haven't been to any yet, i have 2 coming up i'm going to.
Also like to welcome you to Jesses Forum.

(Edited by trkyhntr at 8:10 pm on Mar. 1, 2002)

tomturkey

Reaction score
So far only been to one, plus the convention. The banquet season is upon us now ,however, and by the end of this month, I'll have been to 6 or 7. Then probably that many more before the end of the year.

tomturkey ;)

PowDuck

Reaction score
Haven't been to any. Was going to go to my first one this year but it was the same night as the local high school beauty pageant. One of the girls in it is a student in my Sunday school class, so I went to that instead.

Welby

Reaction score
I am going to one tonight.  David Hale is the guest speaker and I can't wait!

THBailey

Reaction score
I make the Folsom, California one each year.  It was a couple of weeks ago.  I picked up a print and a couple of silent auction items, but I haven't won a raffle item for a coons age.  I am begining to think they sneak my tickets out of the drum before they begin the draw!  

(Edited by THBailey at 10:25 am on Mar. 3, 2002)

maytom

Reaction score
Only one so far. Maybe I'll go to another one in April. I finally bought a print, it's called "The Warrior's", looks just great up on the wall!!

TScottW99

Reaction score
going on Friday night to ours... Paul, I was sitting in the committe meeting the other week and pointed that pick out to Freddy and told him you had won it, nice pic!

maytom

Reaction score
Scott, really looks great doesn't it!! I'm tickled to have won the auction bid on that!!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Been to 2 so far this year. Probably 2 more before the year is out. I've bid on a few things but haven't won any auctions yet.

I did manage to win a Jakes NEF 20ga shotgun off the sponsor drawing though.

They are usually a pretty good time.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom