NWTF Convention in Nashville 2/13/03

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The NWTF convention is in Nashville TN 2/13/ thru 2/16/03.

I was planning on going and if anybody wants to go along under a press pass please let me know. More info on the convention is at http://www.nwtf.org/special_events/convention.html

I've never been to the NWTF convention and have been really wanting to get east for one. The pass will get you into the calling contests, all the exhibits and seminars. I'm not sure if the supper Saturday night is included or not, I'll have to check. I plan o nbeing there Friday 2/13 and leave Sunday or Monday.

The SHOT show is the same weekend so if you're going to Florida for the SHOT show you're going to miss out.

Anybody else planning on going to Nashville for  the NWTF convention?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welby,

I can get you in under a media pass. That is, if you promise to be good and help me look at all those custom turkey calls.

Mailman

Reaction score
Well if gobblestopper and tominator are going,I might as well tag along as seeing they couldn't find the ground if their heavy weight didn't keep them planted to it.

TScottW99

Reaction score
YEEEEE HAWWWW

I'm going, I'm going!!!  Talked to my cousin this week and he said he would Love to have the Wife and I stay with him during the convention..... can't wait to see you there.

Possum

Reaction score
If Tominator, Mailman, and Tomturkey are going I will have to go.  I can't let them get the upper hand on SC birds.  It is a wonderful event.  I never been to one other than in Charlotte.  One thing I forgot to do this past year was to take my books and get them signed.  

Start saving now for all the calls you can buy.  There are some awesome calls there.

TScottW99

Reaction score
I'M ONE HAPPY CAMPER!!!!  Got the new Turkey Call magazine in day before yesterday, right before I left for the "Down from the Mountain Concert".  Allison Krauss (my favorite singer) is going to be performing at the banquet!!!!  YIPEEEEEE!!!

manybeards

Reaction score
>>>> Already registered jesse. This is the only one my wife likes to go to,so it's easy to talk her into it! Look forward to tipping one or two with you!

Reaction score
If any of you guys have never been to the N.W.T.F. convention then you are in for a real treat.I will be there so come by and see me in booth # 349 Turpin Custom Game Calls.I would advise you to go ahead and book your hotel reservations because all the hotels anywhere close to Opryland will be gone pretty soon.Hope to see you all there.

Muzzy 02

Reaction score
HI All

I'm New to this Bord and just wonted to say Hi. I'm also planing on going to The NWTF Show. Hope to see you there.

Mark

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Muzzy 02

We might try and get together for supper one of the nights at the convention. Anybody up for meeting one night to break bread and tell tall tales?

Tominator

Reaction score
If I make it up there then I'm all for it!
Tominator

ctwny1

Reaction score
I'll be there working at The Knight & Hale booth. I would really like to meet you all and if you get a chance stop in and ask for "The yankee from NY". Looking forward to meet you all!

Yankee

Reaction score
ctwny......Why do you want them to ask for me? LOL, why not just have them ask for "TONTO"

Arrowhead

Reaction score
OK I booked my ticket today. I was going to drive but am flying instead.

I plan on being there all day Saturday. So if anyone is going to meet up for lunch count me in.

Jerry

kennymorgan

Reaction score
We look forward to seeing folks at the convention in Nashville. We'll be at corner Booth 200 near the front of the show.

We feature my own original designs from 47 years of turkey hunting & callmaking, my book & instructional videos.

My Webpage: Morgan's Turkey Callers

Come by and call....

Kenny Morgan
Baton Rouge, LA

Latest Posts

Top Bottom