O.M.G. I JUST HOOKED THE 2 BIGGEST BASS OF MY LIFE 15 MIN. AGO..I REALLY LUV FLORIDA! PIC'S

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Well I had a busy day today trying to settle in from the move and I wasn't going to time to fish, but as I was in my garage with the door open I have a huge pond right across from our house and haven't even hit it up yet and said to my self take a quick break grab the pole and walk across to the pond and fish for a few minutes And then get back to choirs. So it takes 3 min. to walk and I am fishing, we'll nothing was happening so went back to the garage grabbed my bike went around the block 200 feet to the back corner of the same pond in front of my house. 2 cast out and BAM a big bass breaks the water and game on! A few minute's later I am holding the 2 biggest bass of my life around 5-6 pounder. took my pics and selfie's and released it back, how cool is that! NowView attachment 80887View attachment 80888View attachment 80889View attachment 80890View attachment 80891View attachment 80892View attachment 80893View attachment 80894 i have 2 honey holes, Enjoy the pics!....traView attachment 80885View attachment 80886

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

KTKT70

wow. nice job Gator J. Looks like you are having a bunch of fun. If I lived there, I may never get my house work done. I would just be out at the water all day long every day. Congrats to you my friend.

NorCalBowhunter

Dude, that fishin rig is friggen sweet. Been thinkin about getting something like that to beat guys to the turkey spot.

Top Bottom