Obama: Bin Laden still free because of GOP tactics

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Obama: Bin Laden still free because of GOP tactics

Jun 17 04:24 PM US/Eastern
By NEDRA PICKLER
Associated Press Writer Write a Comment

WASHINGTON (AP) - Democrat Barack Obama says he'll take no lectures from Republicans on who will keep America safer. GOP rival John McCain's campaign criticized Obama Tuesday for speaking approvingly of the successful prosecution of terrorists.

A McCain aide said, "Obama is a perfect manifestation of a September 10th mind-set" and does not understand the dangers posed by U.S. adversaries.

LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
"Democrat Barack Obama says he'll take no lectures from Republicans on who will keep America safer."
We will be less safe if this idiot gets elected... Who is he going to mentor under, slick willie, al gore, john kerry, harry reid, ms pelosi?
One can not protect a nations people using hope, change and feelings...

jlostrander

Reaction score
If Bin Laden were captured, Obama would give him all the rights you and I have as american citizens. This is crazy. War criminals don't get the same treatment as citizens, but for some reason the democrats want to give citizenship to all. Look at the quotes from the democrats. They say things like,"there are no illegal people."
Media keeps telling us he will be the president. I don't see it.

I personally don't think you can capture someone who has been vaporized, however, we may never know the actual answer to what happened to the guy.

Common Sense

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jlostrander @ Jun 17 2008, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If Bin Laden were captured, Obama would give him all the rights you and I have as american citizens.[/b]

Some folks think the rights we have as American citizens are inalienable rights granted by the Creator, not rights granted by a government. (But I still will not vote for Obama).

easymoney

Reaction score
"Bin Laden still free because of GOP tactics"
Sorry obama, but the only reason osama bin hidin is still loose killing American civilians, military and his own people is because bill clinton refused to accept him when he was in custody and offered to him wrapped up like a christmas present.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom