Obama Chosen His VP????

gwhunter69

Reaction score
AP: Gov. Richardson Endorsing Obama

Mar 21, 7:34 AM (ET)

By BARRY MASSEY

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, the nation's only Hispanic governor, is endorsing Sen. Barack Obama for president, calling him a "once-in-a-lifetime leader" who can unite the nation and restore America's international leadership.

Richardson, who dropped out of the Democratic race in January, is to appear with Obama on Friday at a campaign event in Portland, Ore., The Associated Press has learned.
LINK

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Saw the love fest this afternoon..they botrh were whining about "race" and bemoaning how badly minorities have been treated by we, the cruel, vicious majority..

..Then they went on to say how much they want to "bring together and unite all Americans" !!

HUH !! All I can ask is .." What have they been smoking ?".

Tank

Reaction score
Chuck, wouldn't we all like to know??

[attachment=50506:thinker.jpg]

Attachments

chuckslayer

Reaction score
He may be choosing his VP...but if so, he may be writing off the Old South..the old Confederacy !...right ?

easymoney

Reaction score
IMHO, this is a move to get the Hispanic vote, guaranteed...
And he could have done much worse, say mrs clinton...

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
IMHO, this is a move to get the Hispanic vote, guaranteed...
And he could have done much worse, say mrs clinton...[/b]
I agree. Notice how Richardson is now sporting a deep tan and a beard.

chuam

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Mar 21 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Saw the love fest this afternoon..they botrh were whining about "race" and bemoaning how badly minorities have been treated by we, the cruel, vicious majority..

..Then they went on to say how much they want to "bring together and unite all Americans" !!

HUH !! All I can ask is .." What have they been smoking ?".[/b]
Since you are not a minority you really will never know what it is to like to walk in someone elses shoes. If you think minorities still aren't discriminated against you must live in a hole.

Common Sense

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Mar 24 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Since you are not a minority you really will never know what it is to like to walk in someone elses shoes. If you think minorities still aren't discriminated against you must live in a hole.[/b]

I agree with you chuam, but statements like that will only dig the hole deeper.

D3Lifer

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Mar 24 2008, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Mar 21 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HUH !! All I can ask is .." What have they been smoking ?".[/b]
Since you are not a minority you really will never know what it is to like to walk in someone elses shoes. If you think minorities still aren't discriminated against you must live in a hole.
[/b][/quote]

I'm sure you are sympathetic to the EEOC's doctrine of "white males need not apply"?

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
Since you are not a minority you really will never know what it is to like to walk in someone elses shoes. If you think minorities still aren't discriminated against you must live in a hole.[/b]
Do you know what its like to be called a redneck, hick, ect. and to have people presume things about you just because you are a white southerner with a thick accent?

rcrosby

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Mar 24 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I live in California so I do know what it feels like to be a minority. The only discrimination is government sanctioned and mandated.

Tank

Reaction score
There you go.....he just admitted today to smoking weed and using cocaine (crack).

Racism is alive and well in today's world....on every side. Blacks hate whites, whites hate blacks, yellows hate browns, etc...

Where I live....I am the minority and I'm sick and tired of being discriminated against because I'm white. They automatically think that because I'm white I have no rythm and can't dance. They are wrong!! Because all I want to do is dance!! And I'm good.

chuam

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullfrog 31581 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Do you know what its like to be called a redneck, hick, ect. and to have people presume things about you just because you are a white southerner with a thick accent?
[/b][/quote]

I guarantee you it isn't anything like being called chink, slope, etc. I've been called that and worse when I have travelled to different parts of the country. When you are in the majority (white) you really have no idea what discrimintaion is really like. The white male being discriminated against is really a pretty poor example trust me.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Well chuam, every American, no matter what his/her race; has a right to be as bigoted, biased, and prejuiced as he/she choses to be. But our government ain't got that right. Our government better give equal treatment to all people.

Lady Justice who holds the scales in front of our courthouses is blindfolded. She is blindfolded because she is suppose to treat everyone equal, no matter what their situation in life. We may not be perfect, be we really do expect government to treat all people equally. Because of that, people from all over the world want to come here. Even folk from France, England, and Singapore want to come here. And as far as I am concerned, if they don't like it here; they can go back where they came from.

Tank

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Mar 25 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullfrog 31581 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

I guarantee you it isn't anything like being called chink, slope, etc. I've been called that and worse when I have travelled to different parts of the country. When you are in the majority (white) you really have no idea what discrimintaion is really like. The white male being discriminated against is really a pretty poor example trust me.
[/b][/quote]

You probably get called those names about as much as I get called a guinny, guido, wop, grease ball....that crap don't bother me...just words.

The worst thing anyone can call me is a liar or accuse me of being dishonest. Those are fighting words.
You're born with one thing...your word...and if that ain't good then you aren't worth a dang. JMHO

Chuam, I can't say that I know anyone who dislikes asians....I'm sure that they are out there, but I can't believe that there is that much racism towards them. At least not as much as there is towards black people, hispanic people, and Jewish people.

sdbowyer

Reaction score
The best way to unite Americans is to stop whining about discrimination and playing the "my pain is worse than your pain" game. Few people get through life without obstacles and pain. As the country demographics change and as folks intermarry the mileage of the minority sob stories decreases and people will be left with nowhere to look but inward for their shortcomings.

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
QUOTE(Bullfrog 31581 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:35 PM)

I guarantee you it isn't anything like being called chink, slope, etc. I've been called that and worse when I have travelled to different parts of the country. When you are in the majority (white) you really have no idea what discrimintaion is really like. The white male being discriminated against is really a pretty poor example trust me.[/b]
How do you know that?

Sodhunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Mar 25 2008, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullfrog 31581 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Chaum- quit your sniveling. I also live in So Cal. I am a minority now. Big deal. I am in constuction and I need to speak Spanish to survive. I have been called names as well, WAAAHHH. As CS stated, sticks and stones who cares but when the govt. starts being racist that is a problem. When you enact race quotas that is racist. I'm sure it's much worse to be called a chink than a Hollander or gringo. Poor you. The white male is the ONLY person being discriminated against by our govt. to the best of my knowledge. So he is the BEST example in my opinion. Tell me why I am wrong please.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom