Obama declines to criticize Carter on Hamas

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Obama declines to criticize Carter on Hamas
Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:08pm EDT

INDIANAPOLIS (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said on Friday it was not his place to criticize former President Jimmy Carter for agreeing to meet with Hamas, although Obama said he would not meet with the militant Palestinian group.

The former U.S. president's plans to meet with the leader of Hamas during a nine-day trip the Middle East beginning Sunday have drawn criticism from both the Bush administration and close U.S. ally Israel.
LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
No one from the liberal left will ever admit any wrong doing by the little peanut farmer and his supposed trips for peace.
What happened all during all the years of his presidency to contribute to national security and world peace? More US hostages were taken and executed than at any other time and his meddling in the middle east is part of why we had to go over their and kick some ass.
He had his chance and flubbed it. So now he needs to have a big cup of STFU and get back to pounding nails for low income housing...

D3Lifer

Reaction score
It's funny that the worst president in our history is presented to us by the looney left as the best "ex-president" of the USA.
How this guy manipulates the ignorant libs is something to admire.

easymoney

Reaction score
The libs rely on the short term memory span lapse to cover up every indiscretion...

masonjarlid

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D3Lifer @ Apr 13 2008, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's funny that the worst president in our history is presented to us by the looney left as the best "ex-president" of the USA.
How this guy manipulates the ignorant libs is something to admire.[/b]
How the looney left manipulates alot of know nothing people in this country is sad.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Now guys; ..if you were a tennis player..you wouldn't condemn Jimmie Carter for associating with other tennis players, would you ?

easymoney

Reaction score
No chuck, I judge him by his pathetic past leadership(or lack of) and record of failed national security policies.
We had put him and his ill thought out solutions behind us or have we?

chuckslayer

Reaction score
I was probably too obtuse in my last remark; let me clarify..

If Barak Hussein Obama is a "sleeper" Muslim; we couildn't really expect to hear him condemning Jimmie's visit with a fellow Muzzie..

Question for vets: Do you suppose Obama has been investigated yet for a security clearance ? What happens if...he flunks ?

Sodhunter

Reaction score
The worst President we ever had is trying for title of "worst past President we ever had". Him and Clinton are neck and neck.

Rodney Hood

Reaction score
The only thing that he is good at is building cheap homes for the poor.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
According to the latest info (World net Daily), Carter did get the Hamas leadership to admit they are all for B. Hussein Obama becoming our next president !

Who would ever have thunk it ?

I wonder why ?

Aren't the Muslims supposed to be ready to kill someone who actually converts to be a "Christian " ? Hmmmm...

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
I haven't put much faith in the "Obama is a closet Muslim" rumors. But I just heard that there are some possibly true rumors floating around that Rev. Wright used to be a Muslim. If that's true, combined with Wright's coziness with Farakahn and his ties to groups in the middle east, and Obama's own upbringing, things are certainly starting to look questionable.

D3Lifer

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullfrog 31581 @ Apr 17 2008, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I haven't put much faith in the "Obama is a closet Muslim" rumors. But I just heard that there are some possibly true rumors floating around that Rev. Wright used to be a Muslim. If that's true, combined with Wright's coziness with Farakahn and his ties to groups in the middle east, and Obama's own upbringing, things are certainly starting to look questionable.[/b]
Ya think?????

Top Bottom