Obama's "church" answers back to the press

chuckslayer

Reaction score
The TUCC decides to answer the media about the questions that have arisen over the racist/ anti-American statements made by their chief pastor.

No surprises...they offered no apologies for his racist rants..no humble pie over the many lies spoken about our country from the pulpit.

Just complaints about how.."the wonderful work of our church has been vilified".." we know a little something about crucifixion."..

www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/9062.html

Then we find that Obama was much deeper in with the crook Rezko, than he (Obama) ever admitted...

www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/9062.html

Even Juan Williams says that tthe TUCC is just twisting everything in an attempt and attack everyone else, rather than to confront
their own biogotry and bias...

easymoney

Reaction score
IMHO, this "minister" needs to do more than apologize.
If any white person, had uttered anything even remotely this outrageous, they would have been socially castrated in front of whole country with the help of the mainstream press, immediately...

el_vaquero

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Mar 16 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
IMHO, this "minister" needs to do more than apologize.
If any white person, had uttered anything even remotely this outrageous, they would have been socially castrated in front of whole country with the help of the mainstream press, immediately...[/b]
Amen!

rusman66

Reaction score
No I think there are plenty of whack jobs out there, white black or any other color, they just don't make the news.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
It is well nigh impossible to attend a church for 20 years, 10 ,5,3 or even 1 year..without getting a good idea of the mindframe of the pastor!

Can't speak for Obama, but if I heard a pastor preach with that much hatred, I would be gone like a shot !

That kind of hate will destroy one's attitude, testimony and their whole outlook will be skewed toward anger and revenge...not where
a preacher should be at.

...And certainly not what any man should subject his family to, week after week !

Sodhunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Mar 17 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It is well nigh impossible to attend a church for 20 years, 10 ,5,3 or even 1 year..without getting a good idea of the mindframe of the pastor!

Can't speak for Obama, but if I heard a pastor preach with that much hatred, I would be gone like a shot !

That kind of hate will destroy one's attitude, testimony and their whole outlook will be skewed toward anger and revenge...not where
a preacher should be at.

...And certainly not what any man should subject his family to, week after week ![/b]
You nailed the real reason this is going to end Obamas run chuckslayer. The only people that could possibly sit through a year of this angry person slammin America either have to really have a chip on their shoulder towards whites or Americans. I read his website before he cleaned it up. They may believe in crucifixion but they PREACH hate white America. Between his pastor and Fahrekahn Obama is toast. Hillary is in the Dem candidate.

Glass eye

Reaction score
I guess this explains why Obama won't salute the American flag.

Top Bottom