Off to "work"

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
So how is the population of wild pigs on your properties u hunt this year compared to last year with all the eradic weather we have had in the last few months. It looks very green and lush on your properties.....tra

canamrider07

Reaction score
Texas gets rain all year round, mostly in the winter but we do get summer thunderstorms. I got drenched in a thunderstorm last weekend. Every time I think I'm getting a handle on the pigs I keep seeing this, just a few hours ago. 08020134.JPG

canamrider07

Reaction score
This is another feeder, the time stamp is off, but its from last week. I'm after this boar. 01120715.JPG 01080970.JPG 01150264.JPG 01150266.JPG

Sawfish

Reaction score
Get a portable catch pen with a remote control gate and you can knock them down pretty quick,

Last edited:

canamrider07

Reaction score
Get a portable catch pen with a remote control gate and you can knock them down pretty quick,

You might catch a few the first time you use it but then they would never go back in. One of my neighbors has a trap like that but gave up using it. The hogs around here are constantly shot at and have seen so many traps they won't go close. This particular sounder has been around a long time and are very smart. You can run the hogs off a property for awhile but I don't think you can ever get rid of them. And it is way more fun shooting them....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom