Offsite Gigging & Fishing > Video & Pic's

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Went off site to my roadside dam spot to try some Gigging and fishing for some gar and bass it was around 12 noon. Within minutes I see a bunch of gar wadding out in the middle of the water by the dam they were out of reach but I spot 2 more big ones right below me for easy shot.
I throw my trident ......lol ( gig pole) I feel like aquaman with it on hand...lol and I get a solid hit but I lost it off the spikes on the gig pole they were not long enough to penetrate and hold so that was a bummer.
So then I spot a black Armored Catfish laying on the bottom and bam a great strike to the noggin, it was instant d.o.a
The rest if the gar were staying out of reach but I came up with a great idea. I grabbed by frog pole casted out to the gar and then they would chase it in why i reeled it towards me then when they were close enough i would grab my gig pole and strike and it worked like a charm I got a decent one.
Then I spotted another black Armored Catfish and got a good strike on it so 2 down not bad. Black bass were not biting so no action there.
Then a car pulled up to the spot and I believe it was a grandfather and grandson that broke out some poles to try and hook some bass, its always great to see someone mentoring the next gen into fishing and hunting.
Introduced myself and I took a selfie of all three of us and told them I would post it up on Jesse's if they wanted to check it out, who knows they might want to become a jho member and share they stories and pics.
I realize might have to invest into a go pro now so iI can get hands free action shots when I have to use two hands to hold the pole and gig with.
Here's a couple of quick vids and some pics, enjoy and thnx 4 following my post....tra
Oh great now it says the file is too big so it won't post, maybe I have to shorten it, here the pics for now and I am probably have to do some vid editing and figure this out since it is all new to me...tra

20191006_134908.jpg

20191006_130619.jpg

20191006_130628.jpg

20191006_130725.jpg

20191006_130415.jpg

20191006_200952.jpg

20191006_133355.jpg

20191006_134805.jpg

20191006_134829.jpg

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Ok I think I got this figured out, plus I added some background music from the Samsung playlist to try...

Man I don't know what going on, I shorten the vid but it won't upload, maybe because I added the background music, I have to play with this more...tra

Top Bottom